Friends of Arena
Share in Arena’s achievements and play a part in nurturing a young person’s interest in theatre.
As a valued member of Friends of Arena, you and your family will enjoy:
• First-round ticket offers to opening night shows
• Invitations to opening night events and artists’ talks
• Regular email updates with the latest Arena news and special offers.
Additional benefits, available to those who donate $1000 or more, include:
• Invitation to our annual Friends of Arena donor event
• Exclusive access to closed-door rehearsals.
Donate now through our secure website by clicking the button below.
Make a one-off donation today or opt to donate each month – all donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible.
Thank you for supporting Arena to create extraordinary theatre for young people.
Your generous donation assists Arena create high-quality, original and ambitious theatre for young people, supporting:
• Development and creation of extraordinary, original work
• Creative workshops programs in rural and disadvantaged schools
• Development opportunities for regional artists
• National and international touring of new Australian work.
Sponsor a new work
See first-hand how ideas progress from the initial concept to realisation on the stage. Engage with the artists whose work is made possible by your support, through:
- Demonstrations of our unique workshop development process
- Exclusive invitations to play readings as the script is developed
- Exclusive access to closed-door rehearsals
- Invitations to opening night events and artists’ talks
- Updates from the creative team on national and international tours
- Membership of our Friends of Arena group
- Be welcomed into the Arena family with access to actors and creatives.
Inspire and empower young people to be creative thinkers and cultural agents in their communities and beyond by supporting Arena’s Creative Classrooms Program.
Through short and long-term schools residencies and workshops, Arena delivers high-quality, immersive arts experiences to young people who are limited by geographic and other social barriers to accessing arts programs.
Join an eclectic group of supporters who value original Australian theatre and share a vision for its capacity to inspire and champion young people. Read more.
Without assistance, our projects simply would not make it from imagination to page, into the classroom and onto the stage.
- Ann Buzza
- Anne & Paul Henshall
- Anne Specht
- Annette Vieusseux
- Anthony Callinan
- Carmen Hogan
- Carol Holsworth
- Carolyn Stanford
- Catherine Jones
- Cecile Shanahan
- Chris Fyffe
- Clare McArdle
- Cynthia Holsworth
- Darren Fewster
- David Lloyd
- Dawn Colbourne
- Eileen Berry
- Emily Sexton
- Erin Milne
- Gael Wilson & Emma Schmidt
- Gary & Lyndall McClure
- Gaye Casey
- Geoffrey Donnan
- Herbert Hermans
- Hiranthi & Travis Perara
- Jacinta Jackson
- Jane Scott
- Janet Michelmore
- Janine Phillips
- Jeanne McMullin
- Jennifer Mitchell
- Joshua Griffin
- Kate Richardson & Claire Martin
- Kerrie Norris
- Kerryn Negri
- Lee Casey
- Linden Danks
- Lisa Watts
- Liz Grainger
- Marylou Verberne
- Maureen Johnston
- Meg Thomson
- Nani McMullin
- Naomi Nicholson
- Nicole Smith
- Rebecca Amos & David Abela
- Richard Sallis
- Ruth & Peter McMullin
- Sandra Willis
- Shobie Luff
- Sue Cullen
- Victoria Ponsford
- Virginia Lovett & Rose Hiscock
- William Holsworth